We are Hiring
A Dream job awaits you
At Crystal Clear Solutions we believe in hard work, pushing the imagination to its max and then seeing how far beyond that we can go.
We believe this is the area where human greatness dwells. Looking at the pioneers that came before us that saw the abstract concept of flying, driving, computing or even reaching space, it takes a certain level of imagination, ingenuity, creativity and team work to achieve what the world has yet to conceive.
If you feel as though you have this level of Passion, determination, and creativity come join Crystal Clear Solutions, and unleash your greatness!
Finance Manager (01 person)
We are looking for a Financial Manager to work closely with management and executive leadership to create financial plans to help the organization stay financially stable and make wise investments.
Financial Managers are also responsible for researching the company’s financial legal requirements and ensuring the organization remains compliant. As well as constantly monitoring the company’s financial reports to determine different ways to maintain or reduce company costs.
- Demonstrated strategic planning experience at a management level.
- Experience in managing budgets and forecasting.
- Experience in providing data analysis and producing reports.
- High-level experience with financial and/or accounting software.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Analyze current trends in the market and potential financial opportunities to determine if certain investments or financial decisions are in the best interest of the company.
Have a minimum of five years’ experience within a relevant field such as accounting, financial services, banking or compliance.
- In some cases, Financial Managers will hold a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) qualification.
Software Engineering Manager (01 person)
As a Software Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for creating user-focused experiences, optimizing integrations between third-party hardware/software vendors, and collaborating with our senior technical leaders to innovate upon our core application and APIs. In leading a 10+ person engineering team, you will collaborate closely with both our mobile (iOS and Android) and overseas development organizations, harness foundational management best practices, and leverage up-to-date industry trends to help to build and foster a world-class engineering organization as the company scales.
This role reports directly to the Chief Technology Officer and is based out of our US headquarters located in Cleveland, Oh (remote time zone during Covid-19 pandemic). This position requires some time overlap with our Lahore, Pakistan office.
- Directly manage, coach, and develop a team of software engineers
- Demonstrated commitment to the success of others, as a leader in the team you will be expected to mentor and manage junior developers
- Oversee implementation of spacecraft avionics software, ground control and telemetry software, and low-level embedded software to interface with various spacecraft components
- Work within a multidisciplinary team of electrical, mechanical, and aerospace engineers from spacecraft design through production and test
- Manage a detailed schedule to ensure that software development is in sync with the overall program schedule
- Our software work spans many areas, from embedded work on small microcontrollers, to numerical algorithms running on flight computers, to telemetry processing, querying and display on ground systems
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar technical discipline
- 8+ years of experience in software development and delivering robust and scalable software applications for hardware products
- 3+ years of software engineering management experience
- Experience managing a detailed development schedule and delivering on time
- Demonstrated experience designing, building, and maintaining large-scale, high performance systems and frameworks
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong technical abilities, problem solving, design, rapid prototyping, coding and debugging skills
- Good communication skills and a track record of cross-group/cross-discipline collaboration
- Quick learner who thrives in an ambiguous environment
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to be adaptable and agile in development
- Demonstrated experience as a technical lead or people manager
- Experience with designing real time systems
- Experience with building bare-metal embedded system software
- Experience with test framework development, especially with HITL (Hardware in the Loop)
Commission Based Sales Associate Sales (30+ person)
We expect our Commission Sales Associates to be customer centric individuals that utilize enthusiasm and sales skills to help our customers compete in a ever challenging global environment.
Essential Functions Grow the business through new growth strategies that increase our Customer base and increasing the market share of the business.
To Be a brand ambassador for us Candidates should reflects and promote our value of commitment to have the best products, services and solutions at the best prices delivered by the best people in the business.
Candidates should demonstrate high energy, enthusiasm and the ambition to flourish in a fast-paced sales culture. Have resiliency and persistence by prospecting to new and existing customers by telephone, and via video conferencing.
Candidates should be proficient at the Sales and collaborative growth of them selves and the Organization. Consistently achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals in a sales based environment by enthusiastically greeting and assisting our customers attaining their wants and needs while knowledgeably answering their questions about our Organization, our Products and Services.
Build great customer relationships by utilizing communication and service skills to ensure customer retention and enhance the customers experience during all customer interactions.
Consistently seek and maintain knowledge of current products, pricing, sales promotions, flyers, policies, and Marketing Calendar agendas with participation in meetings.
Ensure customer files are set up and maintained properly. Maintain the highest quality showroom presentation that creates a customer friendly sales environment.
Develop sales skills to help grow our customer base by learning to utilize the 7 Steps to Selling . Successfully lead staff and daily operations in the absence of the management.
Engage in continuous self-development. Position Type / Expected Hours of Work This is a full-time commission position Is Flexible as long as your closing at least 2 deals a month . there are special requirements like company sponsored golf outings that will require additional hours (i.e. A Saturday afternoon) as needed.
Pay Plan Commission Only! On Average a sales Rep can earn between $3,000 $10,000 per sale per client they close. After closing 25 clients Sales Reps become eligible for Salary positions starting off at $100,000 per year guaranteed Salary while still earning commission pay. We have NO CAPS ON COMMISSIONS!
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)