“Innovation is the calling card of the future.” Anna Eshoo
Changing consumer expectations call for innovation across industries. It is no longer enough for a company to have expertise and competency in a single industry. Seemingly disparate industries look to other sectors for innovation, for example, health care now looks across to consumer electronics to integrate mobile app-centric models for exchanging real-time patient data with healthcare providers.
Hence, to survive the cut-throat market competition, businesses must innovate. They must come up with better ideas and solutions. Innovation is something we can’t avoid.
We understand this very well. That’s why it has always been our prime focus to ensure that our designers, developers, and DevOps engineers are fueled by innovation so that they can always bring great ideas for the enhancement of your product.
How we deliver innovation across industries
1. Remain aware of the latest industry innovations
“Awareness is the first step to innovation.”
How we keep our employees informed of the latest industry updates?
- Group posts
- Monthly meet sessions
This keeps the team members in touch with the latest trends and come with solutions that meet the changing market trends.
2. Use the latest technical stack
You can view the full list here.
These tools give our designers, developers, and DevOps engineers enough freedom to effectively bring out innovative ideas.
3. Enhance skills through training
How this approach has helped us deliver innovative solutions across industries?
1. Starteo: Campaign Management Made Simple
Industry: Marketing & Campaign Management
Creating & managing campaigns and marketing funnels is a daunting task, especially if you must create it from scratch.
However, Starteo simplifies the whole process. You just need to create a campaign (either from pre-defined options or from the scratch), add products, and start selling.
What’s innovative in Starteo?
- Options to choose from multiple templates
- Options to customize everything in the campaign as per your choice
- Analytical tools to track down campaign statistics
- Easy payment options
- Advanced integrations
- Social sharing
- Custom opt-in box
- Starteo-Zapier integration to transfer user data to third-party apps
2. Client Point
Industry: Business Proposal Creation
Client Point takes the process of business proposal creation to a whole new level. All thanks to this handy platform, you can make your proposal more effective by adding different media like images, videos, GIFs, PPT slides, Doc files, etc. You even have options to track these business proposals so that you can see if the other person has seen it or not.
What’s innovative in Client Point?
- Lightning-fast proposal creation
- Option to add different types of media (images, videos, GIFs, PPT files) in the proposals
- Tracking option to see if the other person has viewed the proposal or not
- A variety of templates to choose from
- Auto-fill option that lets you send the same business proposal to multiple people at the same time
3. Agent Alive
Industry: Insurance and Finance
Agent Alive saves insurance agents from much hard work. They no longer need to track people and manually book insurance policies. Instead, they can do the whole thing from their phone. This saves both their time and their efforts.
What’s innovative about Agent Alive?
Live video call & chat
Screen sharing and recording
Mobile device scanning
Customer insurance wallet for easy document access